Thursday 21 August 2014

I'm a creeper

I am a creeper. 

I am easy to grow. I might have a short life but I live to the fullest of it.
I am very sensitive and I break easily but I can bare the weight of my fruits without hurting and betraying them. I give some of the biggest fruits than trees.
I take as much support as possible while growing up but I do keep in touch everything that surrounds and supports me.

I give some rare beautiful flowers and fruits but that's all I can give to this world in my life.

After my time is over I will make it easy for u to remove my physical existence but I already sowed my seeds for a new life while growing.
I might not look as strong as a tree but I can climb a tree with ease.
I am a creeper. And I don't mind being one. 

Don't judge me by my appearance. I am much more than u think what I am or what I am not.
I use the opportunity to grow than wait for some to water me.
I am neither a pessimist nor an optimist.

I am an opportunist.
I wanna be like a creeper. Ain't we all are one creeper of a kind?

No comments:

Post a Comment